Back the Heart of Scotland Appeal
The Heart of Scotland appeal includes a dedicated week of fundraising and celebrations each year, building up to 21 June, the longest day of the year.
But you can get involved and start raising money at any time throughout the year.
We’re asking the people of Scotland to give what they can to support the appeal and raise money for pioneering medical research to take on heart disease right here.
Whether you sign up for an organised event, fundraise your own way or give your time to the appeal, it will help us benefit Scottish people as soon as possible.
How your business can get involved
Businesses big and small across all sectors in Scotland are backing the appeal and we want you to join them. There are so many ways to show your support and help us raise money to take on heart disease in Scotland. You could:
- Engage your staff in fundraising for the appeal. There are loads of ideas within our fundraising pack
- Join in with organised events such as the Kiltwalk or the Great Scottish Swim
- Become a corporate partner
- Make a one-of donation and have the use of the Heart of Scotland logo on your communications and packaging
- Pledge a profit percentage, round up a bill, donate stock or time to volunteer
- You can get involved in whatever way works for your business and your colleagues. Download our fundraising guide for some great fundraising ideas
Here are some of the Scottish businesses supporting the appeal
Download our fundraising pack to get ideas for individuals, businesses and community groups.
For ideas for individuals businesses and community groups