Join us for Heart of Scotland Day by raising funds for heart research projects in Scotland.
Here’s just a few ideas of how you can celebrate Heart of Scotland Day (this is just a taster – the possibilities are endless):
- Have a coffee morning at home, invite your friends round, bake some cakes and ask for donations/do a raffle
- Invite your friends round for an evening and donate what you would have spent on a night out
- Take a box of badges to sell at work or to family and friends
- Host a Heart of Scotland bake sale at work
- Ask people to sponsor you to go to work in your kilt
- If you’re part of a group or club – put on a fundraiser together
Sign up by clicking this box and we’ll send you a fundraising pack as well as any fundraising materials you need (balloons, posters etc)
Alternatively you can join in one of our organised bucket collections, or arranging your own at your local supermarket, high street or train station (we can advise you on how to do this).
Every penny raised in Scotland will be spent on Scotland on pioneering research to help keep those we love around for longer.
To get involved please email: email@example.com or call us on 0113 234 7474